Saturday 2 March 2019

Pest Control

From the BEO:

Pest Control
This is just to remind residents that House Officers are your first point of contact if you see any pests in common parts or on the highwalks (such as moths or rodents). The House Officers will report any incidents to the relevant authorities. If residents see any form of pests within their properties, the House Officers can suggest organisations to assist you. But residents will be responsible for all costs.

For service providers for Pest Control problems in the City contact the British Pest Control Association (BPCA).

No comments :