Monday 16 May 2016

Internal Wall Cracks: an update

From the Senior Project Manager/Surveyor at the Barbican Estates Office
____

Just to give you an update on the cracks

I'm still waiting to hear from the Planners who I also believe are carrying out their internal and external consultation on the matter. As soon as I hear anything from them I will be in a position to come up with an indicative programme that takes into account their comments. I'm and will be chasing the Planners and hope to hear from them soon.
Regards

1 comment :

Chris Willson said...

I hope the report will differentiate between cracks in general and the corridor crack outside my flat (327) which was severely aggravated by a leakage of water in July 2015 trickling down from (according to the BEO) Flat 527 last July. That is clearly an insurance job for which we have already paid through our communal "buildings insurance" policy.