Sunday 13 October 2013

Victor's Seats - a delay

An update from Steve Presland on the new seats and officers plans for the highwalks:
I am afraid I am writing to you to let you know that the report I had promised to Streets and Walkways Committee on the 14th October will not now be going until the November Committee. Please accept my apologies for this delay which has been occasioned as a consequence of a shortage in available staff resources.  
...
I appreciate that this matter has taken some time to resolve but as I explained previously I want this report to fully convey to members the strength of feeling of residents and users to ensure they are well placed to make a final decision. Analysis of the free text responses is therefore important and  has taken a deal longer to collate and analyse than had been expected.

No comments :