Monday 9 September 2013

Regarding the wet paint paint signs

Here is an update from the BEO about the wet paint signs which appeared just outside the lift doors on level 02 of staircase 62:
Hello, I have found out what has happened here. I completed a joint block inspection ... on Friday, and we noted that the area had been painted. What has happened is when I completed the previous inspection on 9 August, I requested an order be raised to deal with the damage caused at 02-03 level at staircase 61. The repairs team have unfortunately picked up the incorrect staircase. Apologies for this, and I have pointed out the error this morning.   Notwithstanding the staircase 62 at 02 level was looking a bit tired, and Helen seemed delighted with the change in appearance. I have chased up the work at staircase 61 today, as this appears to be still outstanding.

No comments :